Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)

Children (and in some cases minors under 21 years-old) who are in the United States permanently separated from their parents may be able to obtain a green card—even after an illegal entry.  The child(ren) must be in the legal custody of an individual or U.S./state agency.  SIJS is often a much more cost-effective alternative to international adoption for helping the children acquire lawful U.S. status.  Children who obtain this benefit CANNOT later petition for their natural parents.  

Immigos works closely with our network of family law professionals to craft the judicial orders necessary.

Explore other ways we can help

Abuse Victims (VAWA)

Advance Parole and Reentry Permits


Crime Victims (T/U Visas)

Cultural Exchange (J/Q Visa)

DACA and Deferred Action

Extension of Stay/Change of Status

Federal Litigation

Fiancé(e) Visas