Extension of Stay/Change of Status

If your reason for being in the United States has changed since your arrival, or if you need more time in the United States, you might consider an extension of stay or a change of status.  Generally, if your stay has already expired, you will not be able to file for an extension or change of status.  So, it is important for you to assess your options as early as possible.      

Explore other ways we can help

Abuse Victims (VAWA)

Advance Parole and Reentry Permits


Crime Victims (T/U Visas)

Cultural Exchange (J/Q Visa)

DACA and Deferred Action

Federal Litigation

Fiancé(e) Visas