Advance Parole and Reentry Permits

Do you need to leave the United States but are worried you won’t be allowed back in?  Are you a U.S. permanent resident who must spend an extended time abroad?  Are you an applicant for a benefit (like asylum or a green card) or an asylee/refugee and want to take a trip abroad?  Before you make your travel arrangements, you should talk to an experienced immigration attorney.  Sometimes advance permission is REQUIRED prior to departure.  If you or a loved one has already left the U.S., give us a call to see what options are possible for return.

Explore other ways we can help

Abuse Victims (VAWA)


Crime Victims (T/U Visas)

Cultural Exchange (J/Q Visa)

DACA and Deferred Action

Extension of Stay/Change of Status

Federal Litigation

Fiancé(e) Visas