Crime Victims (T/U Visas)

If you or someone you know has been tricked, forced, or coerced to work or perform sexual acts, you may be eligible for a T visa.  Victims include men, women, and children.  If you were the victim of a crime and you have or are willing to be helpful to law enforcement, you may be eligible for a U Visa.  Both T and U visas allow for work permits and are a path to permanent residence.  Your immediate family members may also derive the same status at the same time.

At Immigos, we keep all interactions completely confidential.  We will take the case at your speed because we know it may be difficult to discuss your experiences.  If needed, we can recommend other professionals to help you through the trauma.

Explore other ways we can help

Abuse Victims (VAWA)

Advance Parole and Reentry Permits


Cultural Exchange (J/Q Visa)

DACA and Deferred Action

Extension of Stay/Change of Status

Federal Litigation

Fiancé(e) Visas