Cultural Exchange (J/Q Visa)

Cultural exchange makes the world a richer place.  If you are interested in coming to the United States for a temporary period to learn new skills, share some aspect of your culture, or work (e.g., physicians, professors, au pairs, summer work, camp counselors) you should consider a J- or Q-visa.  

For individuals searching for a program, Immigos can point you in the right direction or guide you through the entire process.  It’s up to you!

For organizations and employers seeking to host one or more immigrants, Immigos can connect you with an existing sponsor program, guide you through the process, and/or even assist in establishing your own program. 

Explore other ways we can help

Abuse Victims (VAWA)

Advance Parole and Reentry Permits


Crime Victims (T/U Visas)

DACA and Deferred Action

Extension of Stay/Change of Status

Federal Litigation

Fiancé(e) Visas