Fiancé(e) Visas

Helping your loved ones come to the United States can change your life in so many ways.  People often choose fiancé(e) visas because it just isn’t possible to get married outside the United States, and fiancé(e) visa processing times are slightly faster than traditional spousal immigrant visas.  The fiancé(e) visa gives you 90-days after arrival to decide to get married or not.  If you marry within the 90-day period, you can then apply for a green card.  The foreign national’s children may be eligible to accompany.  

Explore other ways we can help

Abuse Victims (VAWA)

Advance Parole and Reentry Permits


Crime Victims (T/U Visas)

Cultural Exchange (J/Q Visa)

DACA and Deferred Action

Extension of Stay/Change of Status

Federal Litigation