Abuse Victims (VAWA)

If you are in a relationship with an abusive U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you may feel trapped.  These abusers often threaten they “won’t sign your papers” or “will get you deported” if you seek help or flee from the abuse.  This simply isn’t true.  The Violence Against Women’s Act (VAWA) may have a path for you (and your children) to escape AND stay in the U.S.  Abused men are also eligible.  Contact Immigos for a completely confidential consultation to find out.

Explore other ways we can help

Advance Parole and Reentry Permits


Crime Victims (T/U Visas)

Cultural Exchange (J/Q Visa)

DACA and Deferred Action

Extension of Stay/Change of Status

Federal Litigation

Fiancé(e) Visas