Widows and Widowers

If your U.S. citizen or permanent resident spouse has passed away, you have so much to worry about—including whether you now must leave your life in the United States.  Fortunately, you may be eligible for a Widow(er) green card.  Under certain circumstances you must file within two years of your spouse’s death.  If this situation applies to you or a loved one, contact Immigos for a consultation. 

Explore other ways we can help

Abuse Victims (VAWA)

Advance Parole and Reentry Permits


Crime Victims (T/U Visas)

Cultural Exchange (J/Q Visa)

DACA and Deferred Action

Extension of Stay/Change of Status

Federal Litigation

Fiancé(e) Visas