Tourist Visas (B1/B2)

If you would like to come to the U.S. for a temporary trip (less than six months) for business (B-1), pleasure (B-2), a medical procedure (B-2), or a combination (B1/B2), you might want to apply for this visa.  You have to be outside the U.S. to apply.  Any accompanying family members must apply separately.  

There are many limitations on the work one is allowed to perform in the U.S. on a B visa, and you cannot be paid from a U.S. source.

Explore other ways we can help

Abuse Victims (VAWA)

Advance Parole and Reentry Permits


Crime Victims (T/U Visas)

Cultural Exchange (J/Q Visa)

DACA and Deferred Action

Extension of Stay/Change of Status

Federal Litigation

Fiancé(e) Visas