Proof of US Citizenship

Many individuals come to our office seeking immigration help, only to find they are already United States citizens.  They didn’t even know!  These situations often arise when one or both parents (or even grandparents) are United States citizens.  Unlike naturalization, if you are already a U.S. citizen, you do not need to pass an English or Civics exam.  And you cannot be deported if you are a U.S. citizen.  If you are a citizen, Immigos can help you prove it to obtain a U.S. passport or Certificate of U.S. Citizenship. 

Explore other ways we can help

Abuse Victims (VAWA)

Advance Parole and Reentry Permits


Crime Victims (T/U Visas)

Cultural Exchange (J/Q Visa)

DACA and Deferred Action

Extension of Stay/Change of Status

Federal Litigation

Fiancé(e) Visas