Investor Visas

Depending on your employment situation, many options are available for non-citizens to work in the United States.  Eligible categories include skilled professionals (H-1B), temporary or seasonal workers (H-2), intra-company transfers (L-1), treaty investors (E-2), outstanding scientists/artists/athletes (O-1), and exchange visitors (J-1).  Most employment-based non-immigrant visas allow options for children and spouses to accompany.

Explore other ways we can help

Abuse Victims (VAWA)

Advance Parole and Reentry Permits


Crime Victims (T/U Visas)

Cultural Exchange (J/Q Visa)

DACA and Deferred Action

Extension of Stay/Change of Status

Federal Litigation

Fiancé(e) Visas