Immigrant Visas & Green Cards (family-based)

Whether you want to bring your family to reside in the U.S. from abroad or to stay in the U.S., Immigos can help.  Lawful permanent residents (i.e., green card holders) are allowed to work in the U.S., and the green card functions as a multi-entry visa.  Some green card categories can bring spouses and children on the same application.  

We will explain the process, estimated timeline, cost, and any potential legal issues from start to finish.

Explore other ways we can help

Abuse Victims (VAWA)

Advance Parole and Reentry Permits


Crime Victims (T/U Visas)

Cultural Exchange (J/Q Visa)

DACA and Deferred Action

Extension of Stay/Change of Status

Federal Litigation

Fiancé(e) Visas