Immigrant Visas & Green Cards (employment-based)

The U.S. government issues approximately 140,000 employment-based immigrant visas every year.  Most categories require an employer to file the petition.  However, certain categories permit individuals to self-petition.  Under certain conditions, individuals already lawfully present in the U.S. may be able to obtain an employment-based green card without leaving the United States.  Almost all categories of employment-based immigrant visas can bring eligible spouses and children.

Explore other ways we can help

Abuse Victims (VAWA)

Advance Parole and Reentry Permits


Crime Victims (T/U Visas)

Cultural Exchange (J/Q Visa)

DACA and Deferred Action

Extension of Stay/Change of Status

Federal Litigation

Fiancé(e) Visas